Client Engagement Manager
Position Name: Client Engagement Manager
Location: Stamford, CT or Silver Spring, MD
Status: Exempt/Full Time
Reports to: Vice President of Operations
About Cohen Veterans Network:
Cohen Veterans Network is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit foundation whose mission is to improve the quality of life for veterans, active duty servicemembers, National Guard and Reserve members, and military families. CVN works to strengthen mental health outcomes and complement existing support, with a particular focus on post-traumatic stress as well as other mental health conditions. Our vision is to ensure that every veteran and family member is able to obtain access to high-quality care that enables them to lead fulfilling and productive lives.
About this Role:
The Client Engagement Manager will be an essential part of a cross-departmental quality assurance effort, assisting a national network of mental health clinics with operations and service delivery. This individual will be key in providing insights about client experience to shape best practices in providing behavioral health care. CVN is looking for a motivated, highly-organized, self-starter who can carry out all essential tasks of a growing program.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and closely track the distribution and collection of client experience surveys to all CVN clients. This includes electronically, telephonically, and manually.
- Respond to client and clinic inquiries and provide front-line resolution. Work closely and proactively with multiple stakeholder groups to provide seamless, consistent service.
- Oversee the workflow and provide an ongoing assessment of this process, and proactively iterate to improve data collection.
- Coordinate with the Network Information Systems department to build and test new mechanisms for data collection and visualization; test modifications to increase response rate
- Continuously look for ways to engage current and former clients and improve end-to-end user experience
- Work with other departments to actively develop and project manage new client experience-focused initiatives
- Maintain strong HIPAA compliance while working directly with client behavioral health records
- 5+ years project management/operations experience
- Experience with forward-facing client/customer service
- Experience in administration, operations, and project management
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative data collection methodology
- Exceptional administrative and organizational skills, strong attention to detail,
- Excellent written and oral communication; friendly and professional phone manner
- High level of computer proficiency
- Experience using Smartsheet and/or Salesforce a plus
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
- Veteran, Military Spouse, or experience in the veteran community a plus
To Succeed in This Role, You Must Embody:
- A team player, but also someone who can successfully complete tasks individually. You can consistently complete daily tasks and handle projects with minimal supervision.
- A strong ability to cope with change. You think about problems and tasks in novel, creative ways when circumstances unexpectedly change.
- An eye for detail. You notice small, but important things, which other people might not notice.
- An ability to adapt. You display confidence in your expertise but you also are flexible in your approach in a rapidly changing environment.
- Thirst for knowledge. You are eager to learn and stay abreast of the cutting-edge developments in your field.
- Visionary view on challenges and solutions. You are willing to be a part of a small, dynamic, and innovative team while contributing your voice to all aspects of the CVN and its growth.
Click HERE to Apply!