El Paso, TX
The Clinic Director is responsible for directing, managing, and planning for the Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic in El Paso, TX. This clinic provides evidenced based interventions to Veterans, their family members, Active Duty and their family members. The Clinic Director will assist in the development of staff trainings and the development of resources to provide best practice and evidence-based treatment to clientele. The Clinic Director will be responsible for providing supervision for a team of clinicians, case managers, outreach and administrative staff and will be responsible for performance improvement activities. The Clinic Director will participate in activities during and in preparation for all accreditation, licensing, or other surveys. This position also oversees the budget, insurance billing and credentialing for all providers. The Clinic Director must have an understanding of PTSD and issues related to members of the Military and their family members. This position will be a community spokesperson for the clinic at a local, state, and national level.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct, Manage, and Oversee all clinic operations (e.g., clinical care, staffing, measurement and evaluation, and financial management), including the tracking, reporting, and responding to the program’s Key Performance Indicators. Prepare and manage budgets.
- Provide overall clinical supervision for the MFC staff, including weekly clinical supervision for therapists, outreach, case management and administrative staff, crisis management support as needed, and management of a trauma-focused, clinical training program in effective treatment modalities.
- Manage Community Outreach and Communication to ensure the Veteran community takes full advantage of the Clinic’s services.
- Manage relationship with the program funders, including overseeing performance measurement (e.g., clinical and operational outcomes reporting) for the clinic.
- Represent Endeavors and the Clinic at conferences, meetings of service providers within the community, and liaising with other Veteran-service organizations at the local and national level to maintain partnerships and share work of the clinic.
- Additional duties as required.
EDUCATION: At least a Master’s or Doctorate degree from an accredited college or university in the Mental Health or related field. Must have acquired all related state licensures and/or certifications. Specialized training and experience in evidenced based treatment of trauma a plus.
EXPERIENCE: 10-15 years of clinical experience is preferred. Experience across a range of modalities beyond individual adult treatment to include children, couples, and family treatment is preferred. Must have experience treating and diagnosing PTSD as well as co-morbid diagnoses (e.g., anxiety), with evidence-based treatments and providing clinical supervision in these areas. Experience working with a Military or Veteran population is strongly preferred. Must demonstrate leadership capacity and ability to foster team-building and a supportive, flexible environment. At least five (5) years of experience with managerial/supervisory responsibilities.
LICENSES: Driver’s License with clear record required. Independent license required such as LPC, Psychologist, LCSW or any other approved licensure to perform services.
VEHICLE: Must have daily use of a vehicle without prior notice.
OTHER: Must be able to work remotely from a home office if the operational needs require remote work. Must be available and willing to travel to various locations and with such frequency as the business need dictates. Must be available and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays as required to meet business needs. Willingness to work other duties as required. Must not pose a direct threat or significant risk of substantial harm to the safety or health of himself/herself or others. Employee should expect to work two evenings a week and some weekend days during the month to accommodate the schedules of the clients being served in addition to regularly scheduled hours.
EXCEPTIONS TO THESE CRITERIA MUST BE APPROVED BY THE DEPARTMENT HEAD.
Click HERE to Apply Now!