Summary of Job:
This position will serve as Clinic Director of the Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at Centerstone in Fayetteville, North Carolina with primary responsibility as lead administrator of the clinic. The Clinic Director will report to Centerstone’s Regional Director and will serve as the primary conduit of the Cohen Veterans Network/Centerstone mission, policies, and communications to the clinic. The Clinic Director will be a full-time employee of the clinic, but may spend part of her/his time performing patient-facing clinical work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all clinical operations (e.g. clinical care, staffing, training, measurement and evaluation)
- Provide overall clinical supervision for the Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at Centerstone staff, including weekly clinical supervision for therapists, crisis management support as needed, and management of a trauma-focused, clinical training program in effective treatment modalities.
- Manage intake process for new patients, including supporting intake workers as needed and leading weekly disposition meetings for the clinical team to assign and present cases.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work including diverse interest groups, advocacy groups and other governmental organizations.
- Ensure the adoption and sustainment of evidence-based practices and CVN-identified best clinical practices
- Ensure the clinic and its staff actively communicate with the Cohen Veterans Network Central Office, participate in CVN meetings/events/activities, and contribute to the overall network. Through leadership, develop and foster a culture of collaboration, peer consultation, and commitment to ongoing education and professional improvement.
- On a continuous basis, interpret and evaluate staff reports; know laws, regulations and codes; observe performance and evaluate staff; problem solve clinic related issues; remember various rules; and explain and interpret policy.
- Masters in Psychology, Social Work or Nursing (or related degree), Doctoral Degree in Psychology (PhD, PsyD, EdD), or Medical Degree (MD or DO) with specialty in Psychiatry.
- Ability to obtain and maintain appropriate (independent practice) Tennessee state licensure.
- 7+ years’ clinical experience in behavioral healthcare.
- Experience leading, managing, and/or supervising in a behavioral health clinical setting.
- Demonstrated leadership capacity and ability to foster teamwork and a supportive flexible environment.
- Experience across a range of modalities beyond individual adult treatment to include child, couples, and family treatment is preferred.
- Experience working with a military or veteran population to include cultural competence.
- Must have experience treating and diagnosing PTSD as well as co-morbid diagnoses (e.g., SUD, depression, anxiety), with evidence-based treatments and providing clinical supervision in these areas.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, and reliable.
Delivering Care that Changes People’s Lives starts with our employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone.
- Health & Wellness
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- Wellness Programs – Company Paid
- Financial Wellbeing
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Life Insurance – Company Paid
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance – Company Paid
- 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
- Retirement and Financial Planning Services
- Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
- Career Development and Growth
- At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
- Opportunities for growth and movement – We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
- Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
- Work Life Balance
- Paid Time Off – Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
- Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
- Employee Assistance Program – assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Click HERE to Apply Now!