The Clinic Director leads an interdisciplinary team, focused on providing time-limtied, evidence-based practices in an outpatient clinic that serves individual adults, couples, families and children. As the clinical and administrative leader, the Clinic Director is responsilbe for creating and sustaining a clinical program that meets the highest standards of evidence-based practice and quality care. The Clinic Director is responsible for creating and monitoring best clinical and administrative practice standards at every level of the clinic. Both the Chief Executive Officer and the Clinic Director interface with the Cohen Veterans Network (CVN) Central Office, and are the primary conduits of the CVN mission, policies, and communications to the clinic. The Clinic Director will be a full-time employee of the clinic, but may spend part of her/his time performing patient facing clinical work.
- Oversee all clinical operations (e.g. clinical care, staffing, training, budget, measurement and evaluation).
- Ensure clinical staff are aware of, and following, evidence-based practice guidelines throughout treatment.
- Provide overall clinical supervision for the Cohen Clinic staff, including weekly clinical supervision for therapists, crisis management support as needed, and management of a clinical training program in evidence-based treatment modalities.
- Manage intake process for new patients, including supporting intake workers as needed and leading weekly disposition meetings for the clinical team to assign and present cases.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work including diverse interest groups, advocacy groups and other governmental organizations.
- Ensure the clinic and its staff actively communicate with the CVN Central Office, participate in CVN meetings/events/activities, and contribute to the overall network. Through leadership, develop and foster a culture of collaboration, peer consultation, and commitment to ongoing education and professional improvement.
- On a continuous basis, interpret and evaluate staff reports; know laws, regulations and codes; observe performance and evaluate staff; problem solve clinic related issues;emember various rules; and explain and interpret policy.
- Analytical skills, professional acumen, business ethics, thorough understanding of continuous improvement processes, problem solving, respect for confidentiality, excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong consultative abilities, conflict-resolution skills, and leadership abilities.
- Familiarity with telehealth.
- Familiarity with CARF accreditation (preferred).
- Deep understanding and applied knowledge of a time-limited treatment model that focuses on evidence-based practices.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, and reliable.
- LCSW, LMFT, LMHC in State of Georgia, Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, or Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner with specialized training and expertise in evidenced-based treatment. State specific licensure required.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in leading, managing, and or supervising within a clinical setting. 10-15 years of clinical experience is preferred.
- Experience in a leadership role at a mental health clinic.
- Experience across a range of modalities beyond individual adult treatment to include child, couples, and family treatment is preferred.
- Must have experience treating and diagnosing PTSD and other traumas as well as co-morbid diagnoses (e.g, SUD, depression, anxiety) with evidence-based treatments and providing clinical supervision in these areas.
- Experience working with a military or veteran population.
- Experience with the Department of Veteran Affairs or Department of Defense.
- Experience in substance use disorders is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must demonstrate leadership capacity and ability to foster team-building and a supportive, flexible environment.
- Preference is given to Military veterans, or spouse or family member of someone who has, or is currently serving in the military.
Click HERE to Apply Now!