Los Angeles, CA
The Clinic Director leads an interdisciplinary team, focused on providing time-limited, evidence-based practices in an outpatient clinic that serves individual adults, couples, families, and children. As the clinical and administrative leader, the Clinic Director is responsible for creating and sustaining a clinical program that meets the highest standards of evidence-based practice and quality care. The Clinic Director is responsible for creating and monitoring the best clinical and administrative practice standards at every level of the clinic. The Clinic Director interfaces with the Cohen Veterans Network (CVN) Central Office, and is the primary conduit of the CVN mission, policies, and communications to the clinic. The Clinic Director will be a full-time employee of the clinic but may spend part of his/her time performing patient-facing clinical work.
- Oversee all clinical operations (e.g., clinical care, staffing, training, measurement, and evaluation).
- Ensure clinical staff is aware of, and following, evidence-based practice guidelines throughout treatment.
- Provide overall clinical supervision for the Cohen Clinic staff, including weekly clinical supervision for therapists, crisis management support as needed, and management of a clinical training program in evidence-based treatment modalities.
- Manage intake process for new patients, including supporting intake workers as needed and leading weekly disposition meetings for the clinical team to assign and present cases.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work including diverse interest groups, advocacy groups, and other governmental organizations.
- Ensure the clinic and its staff actively communicates with the CVN Central Office, participate in CVN meetings/events/activities, and contribute to the overall network. Through leadership, develop and foster a culture of collaboration, peer consultation, and commitment to ongoing education and professional improvement.
- On a continuous basis, interpret and evaluate staff reports; know laws, regulations, and codes; observe performance and evaluate staff; problem-solve clinic-related issues; remember various rules, and explain and interpret policy.
- Other duties as assigned
If you are committed to positive outcomes, this is the position for you!
- Licensed Clinician in Social Worker, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Clinical Psychologist, with specialized training in evidence-based treatment practices
- Licensed for a minimum of 10-15 years. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in leading, managing, and/or supervising within a clinical setting. 10-15 years of clinical experience is preferred.
- Experience across a range of modalities including individual, group, family, couples, child treatment.
- Must have experience treating and diagnosing PTSD, as well as co-morbid diagnoses (e.g., SUD, Depression, Anxiety, Adjustment Disorder, and other co-occurring mental health issues), with evidence-based treatments and providing clinical supervision in these areas.
- Experience working with a military or veteran population is preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership capacity and ability to foster team-building in a supportive, flexible environment.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data,
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a legal and ethical manner consistent with the laws of the State of California in regard to treatment methodologies.
- Continually monitoring outcomes and providing solutions to improve outcomes.
- Thorough understanding of HIPAA guidelines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with Telehealth
- Experience working specific treatment protocols such as cognitive processing therapy (CPT) Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Prolonged Exposure, (PE), EMDR, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and reliable.
- Ability to bend and lift light objects
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time while viewing a computer monitor
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard
- Capable of hearing and speaking to exchange information
- Seeing to read reports and data
- Ability to speak English
- Ability to work in a noisy, busy environment
Click HERE to Apply Now!