Clinical Programs Manager
Silver Spring, MD
- Position Name: Clinical Programs Manager
- Location: Silver Spring, MD
- Status: Exempt/Full Time
- Reports to: Senior Vice President, Clinical Programs
About Cohen Veterans Network:
Cohen Veterans Network is a not for profit philanthropic organization whose mission is to improve the quality of life for veterans, including those from the National Guard and Reserves, and their families. CVN works to strengthen mental health outcomes and complement existing support, with a particular focus on post-traumatic stress as well as other mental health conditions. Our vision is to ensure that every veteran and family member is able to obtain access to high-quality care that enables them to lead fulfilling and productive lives.
About the Role:
CVN is looking for a motivated, highly-organized, self-starter who can carry out all essential tasks of a growing program. The Clinical Programs Manager will be an essential part of a cross-departmental clinical quality support effort, assisting a national network of mental health clinics implement and sustain high quality care.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting, encouraging, and tracking the utilization of Evidence-Based Practice treatment in the clinics
- Clinical consulting on evidence based treatment and practice models to clinic leadership
- Maintaining a close awareness of each clinic’s unique programs, staffing, data, practices, community needs and client outcomes
- Organizing clinic data in a coherent and accessible way for use across the network
- Assessment of clinical practices and support of process improvement activities
- Periodic site visits
- Implementation support for new processes and practices
- 5+ years clinical practice experience in Mental Health
- Significant background in evidence-based practice conventions
- Demonstrable history of training, using, supporting and championing Evidence-based practices (treatment and assessment)
- 2+ year managing projects or programs
- Ability to understand clinical data and patient outcomes
- MSW, PsyD or PhD, in Social Work, or Psychology or related field
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Veteran, Military Spouse, or experience in the veteran community a plus
- Moderate travel required
To Succeed in This Role, You Must Embody:
- A team player, but also someone who can successfully complete tasks individually. You can consistently complete daily tasks and handle projects with minimal supervision.
- A strong ability to cope with change. You think about problems and tasks in novel, creative ways when circumstances unexpectedly change.
- An eye for detail. You notice small, but important things, which other people might not notice.
- An ability to adapt. You display confidence in your expertise but you also are flexible in your approach in a rapidly changing environment.
- Thirst for knowledge. You are eager to learn and stay abreast of the cutting-edge developments in your field.
- Visionary view on challenges and solutions. You are willing to be a part of a small, dynamic, and innovative team while contributing your voice to all aspects of the CVN and its growth.