The Clinician serves will provide evidenced based, time-limited practices in an outpatient clinic that serves individual adults, couples, families and children. The Clinician will provide evidence-based treatment to Post 9/11 veterans, particularly those who served in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, and their families. The Clinician will be a part-time employee of the clinic, and reports directly to the Lead Clinician.
- Provide evidence-based treatment to veterans, particularly those who served in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, and their families (i.e., spouses, partners, parents, children). This includes individual, couples and family therapy to adults, adolescents and children.
- Perform and document patient’s screenings, psychosocial assessments, and progress and referral information. Conduct clinical intake assessments on veterans and family members as needed. Provide individual, couples, and family psychotherapy to patients, with a focus on delivering evidence-based treatments.
- Collaborate and coordinate with the caregiver, physician, case management and all other disciplines to provide the best care to patients as needed.
- Attend weekly clinical, supervision, and administrative meetings.
- Work with leadership to establish training and development plan for clinical staff.
- Implementation of evidence-based practices with fidelity.
- Maintain appropriate caseload
- Participate in treatment team meetings
- Provide Quality Assurance and regulatory compliance to client files (paper and electronic).
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly program reports to Lead Clinician
- Provide services via telehealth platform, as required.
- Clinical skill is required for conducting brief and targeted assessments to provide psychotherapy interventions, health and behavior change, substance use treatment, and triage for appropriate level of care.
- Enthusiasm and passion for evidence-based treatment and targeted, time-limited interventions
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to work effectively on multiple tasks and maintain a well-organized work environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently.
- Capacity for flexibility and adaptability in different work situations.
- Ability to work well with diverse populations.
- Strong consultative abilities, conflict-resolution skills, and leadership abilities.
- Master’s degree in clinical field
- State of Florida Licensure (LCSW, LMHC) required.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a clinical setting.
- Experience with assessment and treatment of adults, children, couples, and families
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge in DSM-IV/DSM-V diagnoses
- Knowledge of evidence-based practice, including manualized treatment modalities and measurement-based care
- Experience in PTSD diagnosis and treatment and other traumas
- Experience in substance use disorders preferred
- Experience working with military populations and/or veterans or Department of Veterans Affairs and/or Department of Defense
- Military Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply and will receive preference
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) preferred
Click HERE to Apply Now!