The Data Manager will directly support the advancement of the Veteran’s mental health field by playing a key role in the collection, quality assurance, and reporting of key outcome measures within the Cohen Clinic.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as project manager responsible for working with Cohen Veterans Network (CVN) and Electronic Health Record (EHR) vendor to manage the implementation of EHR, to include completing agency-specific setup (e.g. adding staff profiles), managing end user training and coordinating all integration testing, as well as managing implementation timeline and deliverables.
- Serve as primary point of contact for all end users for first level support on EHR; accurately document issues and request assistance from CVN/EHR Help Desk in a timely manner.
- Work closely and regularly with clinical staff to ensure accurate and timely data collection within the EHR and other data sources (e.g. Patient Experience Surveys), as well as completeness of data through all points of the patient process (referral, intake, services, discharge and post discharge).
- Proactively identify errors and inconsistencies in data and work directly with clinical staff to address inaccuracies and gaps.
- Regularly create reports, graphs, tables, charts etc. that effectively present and summarize data.
- Produce Monthly Discharge report to support partnership with Vets4Warriors.
- Ensure that new Clinic staff receive all necessary training on the EHR and have access to all documentation regarding EHR and other data collection processes, policies and help related materials for end users; provide refresher training to staff as needed.
- Serve as point of contact within Clinic to communicate relevant updates or changes within the EHR or other data systems.
- Participate in regular meetings with CVN staff regarding data compliance and EHR functionality.
- Serve as Administrator to Relias LMS platform; manage user accounts and ensure all staff profiles are up to date.
- Serve as a key member of the billing team within Clinic, including serving as a point of contact for RCM vendor and working closely with RCM vendor in production and distribution of relevant reports, ensuring claims denials are being resolved by Clinicians, working proactively with Clinicians to address trends in claim errors, and working with CVN’s Managed Care staff on payor issues
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with individuals across all organizational levels.
- Problem solver and self-starter who takes initiative.
- Equally comfortable working collaboratively and independently.
- Extremely high attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with managing data, data analysis or data quality assurance.
- Experience with health data systems preferred, experience with behavioral health systems a plus.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Veteran, Military Spouse, or experience in the veteran community a plus
- Must have the ability to stand or sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to travel approximately 10% of the time.
- Ability to use telephone, PC, fax machine, copy machine, and printer.
Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at Red Rock – Lawton
Click HERE to Apply!