The Lead Clinician serves as the Evidence Based Practice Champion and primary clinical leader on an interdisciplinary team, focused on providing time-limited, evidence-based practices in an outpatient clinic that serves individual adults, couples, families and children. The Lead Clinician will provide evidence based treatment to veterans, particularly those who served in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, and their families. In addition to direct clinical care, the Lead Clinician is responsible for supporting the Clinic Director through the provision of supervision, case consultation, and mentoring in CBT and other time limited, manualized interventions. The Lead Clinician will be a full-time employee of the clinic, and reports directly to the Clinic Director.
- Provide a combination of program oversight, staff supervision and direct service provision for the Cohen Clinic.
- Provide evidence-based treatment to veterans, particularly those who served in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, and their families (e., spouses, partners, parents, children). This includes individual, couples and family therapy to adults, adolescents and children.
- Perform and document patient screenings, psychosocial assessments, and progress and referral information. Conduct clinical intake assessments on veterans and family members as needed. Provide individual, couples, and family psychotherapy to patients, with a focus on delivering evidence-based treatments.
- Collaborate and coordinate with the caregiver, physician, case management and all other disciplines to provide the best care to patients as needed.
- Attend weekly clinical, supervision, and administrative meetings.
- Ensure that staff clinicians are providing treatment in compliance with established protocol and policy. Meet regularly with clinical team to staff caseloads and keep abreast of current issues. Keep clinical staff informed of program information.
- Work with leadership to establish training and development plan for clinical staff.
- Monitor and facilitate implementation of evidence-based practices by clinic staff.
- Work as liaison with CVN Central Office Clinical Programs Training team.
- Provide Quality Assurance and regulatory compliance to client files (paper and electronic).
- Provide on-going program evaluation and recommendations to the Clinic Director for continuous growth and quality. Prepare and submit weekly and monthly program reports. Produce ad hoc reports as requested by Clinic Director.
- Provide services via telehealth platform, as required
Click HERE to Apply Now!