At Centerstone, our mission is delivering care that changes people’s lives. For over 60 years, Centerstone has been providing community-based behavioral healthcare, substance-abuse treatment and therapeutic foster care services across the U.S. We’re committed to bringing passionate and customer experience-focused individuals to help us continue to provide the best care to our communities. If you think you’re a good match to join our organization, please review the career opportunity below and submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a combination of program oversight, staff supervision and direct service provision for the Military Family Clinic.
- Provide evidence-based treatment to veterans, particularly those who served in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, and their families (i.e., spouses, partners, parents, children). This includes individual, couples and family therapy to adults, adolescents and children.
- Perform and document patient’s screenings, psychosocial assessments, and progress and referral information. Conduct clinical intake assessments on veterans and family members as needed. Provide individual, couples, and family psychotherapy to patients, with a focus on delivering evidence-based treatments.
- Collaborate and coordinate with the caregiver, physician, case management and all other disciplines to provide the best care to patients as needed.
- Attend weekly MFC clinical, supervision, and administrative meetings.
- Ensure that staff clinicians are providing treatment in compliance with established protocol and policy. Meet regularly with clinical team to staff caseloads and keep abreast of current issues. Keep clinical staff informed of program information.
- Work with leadership to establish training and development plan for clinical staff.
- Provide Quality Assurance and regulatory compliance to client files (paper and electronic). Provide on-going program evaluation and recommendations to the Clinic Director for continuous growth and quality. Prepare and submit weekly and monthly program reports. Produce ad hoc reports as requested by Clinic Director.
- Master’s in Psychology, Social Work, or Doctoral Degree in Psychology (PhD, PsyD)
- Ability to obtain and maintain appropriate (independent practice) Tennessee state licensure. Note, for LPC applicants: the ability to be a TRICARE certified mental health counselor (TCMHC) is required.
- 3+ years’ clinical experience in behavioral healthcare.
- Experience providing clinical supervision and oversight of clinical staff is preferred.
- Experience working with adults, children, couples, and families is required.
- Knowledge in DSM-IV/DSM-V diagnoses is required.
- Experience in PTSD diagnosis and treatment is required.
- Certification or documented proficiency in one or more of the following Evidenced Based Practices is required: Prolonged Exposure Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and Cognitive Processing Therapy.
- Experience across a range of modalities beyond individual adult treatment to include child, couples, and family treatment is preferred.
- Experience working with a military or veteran population to include cultural competence.
- Experience treating and diagnosing depression, anxiety, bereavement, relationship/family issues, and substance use disorders is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, and reliable.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Clinical skill is required for conducting brief and targeted assessments to provide psychotherapy interventions, health and behavior change, substance use treatment, and triage for appropriate level of care.
- Demonstrated skill in supervision of subordinate staff and trainees.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to work effectively on multiple tasks and maintain a well-organized work environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently.
- Capacity for flexibility and adaptability in different work situations.
- Ability to work well with diverse populations.
- Strong consultative abilities and conflict-resolution skills.
- Analytical skills, professional acumen, business ethics, thorough understanding of continuous improvement processes, problem solving, respect for confidentiality, excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong consultative abilities, conflict-resolution skills, and leadership abilities.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position will provide clinical supervision and oversight for clinical staff working at the Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at Centerstone, Clarksville.
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Delivering Care that Changes People’s Lives starts with our employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone.
- Health & Wellness
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- Wellness Programs – Company Paid
- Financial Wellbeing
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Life Insurance – Company Paid
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance – Company Paid
- 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
- Retirement and Financial Planning Services
- Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
- Career Development and Growth
- At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
- Opportunities for growth and movement – We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
- Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
- Work Life Balance
- Paid Time Off – Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
- Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
- Employee Assistance Program – assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Click HERE to Apply Now!