The therapist will be an independently licensed clinician able to provide treatment to Veterans, particularly those who served in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, and their families. The clinician will have training and experience in trauma and Post Traumatic Stress and will be proficient in providing individual, couples, and family therapy, with an emphasis on delivering evidence-based care. Certification or documented proficiency in one or more in one or more Evidenced Based Practices is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides direct services including treatment for Veterans and their families.
- Performs and documents patient’s screenings, psychosocial assessments, and progress and referral information.
- Conducts clinical intake assessments on veterans and family members as needed.
- Provides individual, couples, and family psychotherapy to clients, with a focus on delivering evidence-based treatments.
- Collaborates and coordinates with the caregiver, physician, clinic director, case management and all other disciplines to provide the best care to patients as needed.
- Attends weekly clinical, supervision, and administrative meetings.
- Must have or be able to immediately obtain license to independently practice as an LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, or Psychologist in Florida.
- Ability to be a TRICARE certified mental health counselor (TCMHC) is required
- 3+ years’ clinical experience in behavioral healthcare.
- Experience working with adults, children, couples, and families is required.
- Knowledge in DSM-V diagnoses is required.
- Experience in PTSD diagnosis and treatment is required.
- Certification or documented proficiency in one or more of the following Evidenced Based Practices is preferred: Prolonged Exposure Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and Cognitive Processing Therapy.
- Experience across a range of modalities beyond individual adult treatment to include child, couples, and family treatment is preferred.
- Experience working with a military or veteran population to include cultural competence is preferred.
- Experience treating and diagnosing depression, anxiety, bereavement, relationship/family issues, and substance use disorders is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, and reliable.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Clinical skill is required for conducting brief and targeted assessments to provide psychotherapy interventions, health and behavior change, substance use treatment, and triage for appropriate level of care.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to work effectively on multiple tasks and maintain a well-organized work environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently.
- Capacity for flexibility and adaptability in different work situations.
- Ability to work well with diverse populations.
- Strong consultative abilities and conflict-resolution skills.
Delivering Care that Changes People’s Lives starts with our employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone.
- Health & Wellness
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- Wellness Programs – Company Paid
- Financial Wellbeing
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Life Insurance – Company Paid
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance – Company Paid
- 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
- Retirement and Financial Planning Services
- Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
- Career Development and Growth
- At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
- Opportunities for growth and movement – We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
- Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and leaders
- Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
- Work Life Balance
- Paid Time Off – Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
- Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
- Employee Assistance Program – assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Click HERE to Apply Now!