The Office Manager is a key member of the Cohen Clinic. He/she will report to the Clinic Director and oversee clinic and financial operations. The Office Manager must be a detail-oriented, organized, and analytical leader who will excel at the duties and responsibilities outlined below.
- Ensuring that the Clinic is in compliance with Aspire Health Partners policies and procedures regarding fiscal operations.
- Working as the liaison between the Clinic and the Chief Financial Officer.
- Managing the Clinic’s fiscal operations (i.e., budgeting, accounts receivables and payables, reconciliations, financial reporting, etc.).
- Working with the Intake Coordinator and Clinic Director to coordinate the managed care billing process, managing local relationships with 3rd party insurance and ensuring that the Clinic is in compliance with contractual and reimbursement policies.
- Working with the Clinic Director to coordinate the credentialing of each clinician (CAQH) for 3rd party insurance.
- Maintaining and monitoring all financial records to ensure accuracy, completeness of data and compliance with state and federal rules and regulations.
- Assisting clients with billing-related matters; assisting clients and/or staff in resolving insurance related problems.
- Establishing policies and procedures regarding risk management and business continuity.
- Collaborating with clinic staff and the Cohen Veterans Network around financial data collection, trend analysis, research, reporting, etc,
- Exceptional Communicator: Demonstrated success establishing relationships with customers, members of the community, and team members at all levels of an organization.
- Team Builder: Demonstrated ability to leverage the strengths of diverse teams (both internal and external), coach, mentor, and hold team accountable to achieve results.
- Strategic Thinking: Proven capacity to listen actively and synthesize multiple pieces of disparate information into a coherent vision that aligns with the organization’s strategy and move it to successful organization.
- Multitasker: Ability to juggle multiple opportunities to drive results on several important projects simultaneously.
- Ability to Succeed in a Not-for-Profit Environment: Demonstrated experience working successfully within a highly collaborative and collegial organization. Comfort rolling up one’s sleeves up and engaging in day-to-day operations. Passion for and commitment to the clinic’s mission.
- Maneuver through complex situations effectively. Plans appropriately to seize potential opportunities and avoid potential conflicts in service of realizing overarching goals.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred or demonstrated progress toward a bachelor’s from accredited college or university with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- At least 3 years of experience working with 3rd party payers, coding, billing, posting, and adjudication of claims.
- At least 3 years of experience collecting, analyzing and reporting financial data.
- Demonstrated knowledge about the appropriate and effective use of protected health information, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must been able to work independently or as part of a team, anticipate problems and generate solutions and demonstrate flexibility and sensitivity when engaging with staff and clients.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to digest and distill complex subjects into clear messages.
- Experience working with veterans and/or veteran families preferred.
Click HERE to Apply Now!