Position Name: Operations Coordinator
Location: Stamford, CT
Status: Exempt/Full Time
Reports to: VP, Operations
About Cohen Veterans Network:
Cohen Veterans Network is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit foundation whose mission is to improve the quality of life for veterans, including those from the National Guard and Reserves, and their families. CVN works to strengthen mental health outcomes and complement existing support, with a particular focus on post-traumatic stress as well as other mental health conditions. Our vision is to ensure that every veteran and family member is able to obtain access to high-quality care that enables them to lead fulfilling and productive lives.
About the Role:
CVN is looking for a motivated, highly organized, self-starter who can provide operational support and carry out a variety of tasks for a busy department. The Operations Coordinator will be an essential part of the operations team, helping to keep a variety of tasks, projects and initiatives on track.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support and assist the facilities team, including:
- Track facility request tickets
- Update and audit clinic inventories
- Manage horticultural services for all CVN-owned clinics
- Manage and coordinate the install and maintenance of artwork and signage and all CVN-owned clinics
- Support and assist Clinic Support Team (CST) operations, including:
- Manage special event and holiday gift schedules including new hire gifts
- Collect, track and manage clinic information including holiday hours, clinic summary information, clinic data review schedule, and clinic job openings
- Facilitate and promote network-wide communications via Portal message boards
- Track on clinic staff retention and other data points
- Manage directory of templates, forms and documents available to clinics
- Support and assist Central Office operations, including:
- Assist with the planning and execution of the Annual Meeting and other organization meetings/events
- Monitor, track and manage department contacts within Salesforce
- Assist with legal audits and filing and archiving of legal documents
- Assist with and manage other tasks and projects as assigned
- 2+ years administrative/project management/operations experience
- Knowledge and experience in administration, operations, and project management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with facility management
- Exceptional administrative and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication, strong attention to detail and professional demeanor
- Computer proficiency, experience in Smartsheet or project management software a plus
- Veteran, Military Spouse, or experience in the veteran community a plus
To Succeed in This Role, You Must Embody:
- A team player, but also someone who can successfully complete tasks individually. You can consistently complete daily tasks and handle projects with minimal supervision.
- A strong ability to cope with change. You think about problems and tasks in novel, creative ways when circumstances unexpectedly change.
- An eye for detail. You notice small, but important things, which other people might not notice.
- An ability to adapt. You display confidence in your expertise, but you also are flexible in your approach in a rapidly changing environment.
- Thirst for knowledge. You are eager to learn and stay abreast of the cutting-edge developments in your field.
- Visionary view on challenges and solutions. You are willing to be a part of a small, dynamic, and innovative team while contributing your voice to all aspects of the CVN and its growth.
Click HERE to apply now!