CVN is looking for a motivated, highly-organized, self-starter who can carry out all essential tasks of a growing program. The Operations Manager will be an essential part of a cross-departmental quality assurance effort, assisting a national network of mental health clinics with operations and service delivery.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Functioning as a bridge between the central office and a cohort of assigned clinics ensuring the clinics have the full support and availability of network resources
· Implementation and support for new clinics within the network including, property selection, overseeing construction and orientating new staff
· Maintaining a close awareness of each clinic’s unique operations, budget, facilities, programs, staffing, data, practices, community needs and client outcomes
· Organizing clinic operations and data in a coherent and accessible way for use across the network
· Assessment of clinical operations and support of process improvement activities
· Supporting, encouraging, and tracking the utilization of Evidence-Based Practice treatment in the clinics
· Front-line resolution of clinic inquiries
· Periodic site visits
· 5+ years project management/operations experience
· Knowledge and experience in administration, operations, legal and project management
· Exceptional administrative and organizational skills
· Excellent written and oral communication, strong attention to detail, professional demeanor, and friendly service-oriented personality
· Computer proficiency, experience in Smartsheet or project management software a plus
· Experience working with nonprofit organizations, grant-funded project reporting, and budgets that include federal and foundation-based funding streams
· Knowledge of hospital, community clinics, behavioral health agencies, or academic medical centers
· Veteran, Military Spouse, or experience in the veteran community a plus
· Moderate travel required
To Succeed in This Role, You Must Embody:
· A team player, but also someone who can successfully complete tasks individually. You can consistently complete daily tasks and handle projects with minimal supervision.
· A strong ability to cope with change. You think about problems and tasks in novel, creative ways when circumstances unexpectedly change.
· An eye for detail. You notice small, but important things, which other people might not notice.
· An ability to adapt. You display confidence in your expertise but you also are flexible in your approach in a rapidly changing environment.
· Thirst for knowledge. You are eager to learn and stay abreast of the cutting-edge developments in your field.
· Visionary view on challenges and solutions. You are willing to be a part of a small, dynamic, and innovative team while contributing your voice to all aspects of the CVN and its growth.
Click HERE to Apply Now!