Position Name: Operations Manager
Location: Stamford, CT
Status: Exempt/Full Time
Reports to: Senior Operations Manager
About Cohen Veterans Network:
Cohen Veterans Network is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit foundation whose mission is to improve the quality of life for veterans, including those from the National Guard and Reserves, and their families. CVN works to strengthen mental health outcomes and complement existing support, with a particular focus on post-traumatic stress as well as other mental health conditions. Our vision is to ensure that every veteran and family member is able to obtain access to high-quality care that enables them to lead fulfilling and productive lives.
About the Role:
CVN is looking for a motivated, highly-organized, self-starter who can carry out all essential tasks of a growing program. The Operations Manager will be an essential part of a cross-departmental quality assurance effort, assisting a national network of mental health clinics with operations and service delivery.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead coordination between the central office and a cohort of assigned clinics to ensure the clinics have full support and access to network resources
- Manage the project timeline and deliverables for the development of new clinics within the network including property selection, lease management, construction milestones, and new staff orientation
- Oversee each clinic’s unique operations, budget, facilities, programs, staffing, data, practices, community needs and client outcomes
- Organize clinic operations and data in a coherent and accessible way for use across the network
- Provide ongoing assessment of clinical operations and work closely with cross-disciplinary team members to create and promote process improvement strategies across the network
- Support, encourage, and track the utilization of Evidence-Based Practice treatment in the clinics
- Provide front-line resolution of clinic inquiries
- Conduct periodic site visits
- 5+ years project management/operations experience
- Knowledge and experience in administration, operations, legal and project management
- Exceptional administrative and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication, strong attention to detail, professional demeanor, and friendly service-oriented personality
- Computer proficiency, experience in Smartsheet or project management software a plus
- Experience working with nonprofit organizations, grant-funded project reporting, and budgets that include federal and foundation-based funding streams
- Knowledge of hospital, community clinics, behavioral health agencies, or academic medical centers
- Veteran, Military Spouse, or experience in the veteran community a plus
- Moderate travel required
To Succeed in This Role, You Must Embody:
- A team player, but also someone who can successfully complete tasks individually. You can consistently complete daily tasks and handle projects with minimal supervision.
- A strong ability to cope with change. You think about problems and tasks in novel, creative ways when circumstances unexpectedly change.
- An eye for detail. You notice small, but important things, which other people might not notice.
- An ability to adapt. You display confidence in your expertise but you also are flexible in your approach in a rapidly changing environment.
- Thirst for knowledge. You are eager to learn and stay abreast of the cutting-edge developments in your field.
- Visionary view on challenges and solutions. You are willing to be a part of a small, dynamic, and innovative team while contributing your voice to all aspects of the CVN and its growth.