Silver Spring, MD
The Program Manager for CVN-IQ will play a key role in the advancement of CVN’s research and innovation initiatives. Advancing the field of military and veteran mental health is a top priority for CVN and the Program Manager will assist the Director of CVN-IQ by providing direct administrative support for this new arm of CVN.
Responsibilities of the Program Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the planning and management of research projects that support the overall mission; work with the CVN-IQ Director to accomplish research goals
- Track all ongoing projects and tasks, organize workload, monitor deadlines
- Work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team to support internal research initiatives, research grants, CVN’s Scientific Advisory Board, and cross-collaboration between CVN-IQ and other departments and clinics in the network
- Provide timely, helpful and consistent responses and resolutions to all inquiries
- Coordinate with internal and/or external IRBs for submission and tracking of full reviews and exempt protocols
- Assist in drafting, editing and proofing documents and correspondence or internal and external personnel and stakeholders
- Attend virtual or in person meetings in support of or in lieu of CVN-IQ Director as needed
- Support maintenance of documentation on processes, policies, etc.
- Manage directorate projects to ensure tasks and deliverables are completed on time and within budget, maintain high-quality standards, and ensure effective oversight throughout the project lifecycle
- Serve as the CVN-IQ liaison to facilitate meetings and planning sessions between stakeholders and leadership. Complete and maintain professional documentation for projects and deliverables
- Manage the CVN-IQ SharePoint and web-page on the CVN site
- Assist with preparing reports, conference materials, scholarly articles, and white papers
- Participate in and document scientific discussions with collaborators, Principal Investigators, and funding organizations
- Assists in development, review and submission of grant application, research proposals, IRB protocols and Requests for Proposal (RFPs)
Click HERE to Apply Now!