The programs and initiatives of Cohen Veterans Network are staffed by talented individuals who have the passion, drive, and skills necessary to fulfill our mission. CVN is an Equal Opportunity Employer, appreciates and values individual differences, and welcomes diversity in its broadest definition. We are committed to promoting an inclusive organizational environment of dignity and respect.
In order to attract and retain a high-performance workforce, Cohen Veterans Network offers a dynamic and rewarding work environment, an excellent benefits package, and salary that is commensurate with industry standards.
About the Role:
CVN is looking for a Project Manager who will play a key role in a new Project Management Office (PMO). The Project Manager will oversee internal resources and projects that directly influence a national network of mental health clinics. This position will report directly to the Senior Project Manager.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager include, but are not limited to:
· Assist the Senior Project Manager in developing and implementing the new PMO. Continuously identify areas of improvement or efficiencies for the PMO and project management across the organization.
· Simultaneously manage several multi-stakeholder projects across various departments including technology, communications, clinical, etc.
· Work with project sponsors and project teams to define project objectives, scope, budget, risks, schedule, roles, responsibilities and more. Maintain detailed documentation of project details, milestones, and activities. Lead projects from inception to closing.
· Support the PMO with identifying organizational project management training needs.
· Lead project meetings. Keep project team and stakeholders accountable and informed.
· Ensure projects align with strategic initiatives.
· 2+ years of project management experience, including technology projects
· CAPM or PMP required
· Experience in developing organizational processes and change management is highly desired
· Experience in working with remote project teams
· Communication, team-building, motivating and coaching skills are essential
· Computer proficiency, experience in Smartsheet or project management software required
· Experience working with nonprofit organizations, behavioral health agencies, or medical centers is a plus
· Veteran, Military Spouse, or experience in the veteran community a plus
To Succeed in This Role, You Must Embody:
· A team player, but also someone who can successfully complete tasks individually. You can consistently complete daily tasks and handle projects with minimal supervision.
· A strong ability to cope with change. You think about problems and tasks in novel, creative ways when circumstances unexpectedly change.
· An eye for detail. You notice small, but important things, which other people might not notice.
· An ability to adapt. You display confidence in your expertise but you also are flexible in your approach in a rapidly changing environment.
· Thirst for knowledge. You are eager to learn and stay abreast of the cutting-edge developments in your field.
· Visionary view on challenges and solutions. You are willing to be a part of a small, dynamic, and innovative team while contributing your voice to all aspects of the CVN and its growth.
Click HERE to Apply Now!