El Paso, TXKilleen, TXSan Antonio, TX
The Regional Director will provide operational oversight and support to three mental health clinics in three Texas cities to include, budget/spending/revenue, quality assurance, policy and procedures along with operational growth.
The purpose of the job is to provide leadership, accountability, standardization, planning, and execution to deliver on operational initiatives, in-market affiliations, process improvements, service line extensions, and operational performance at the highest quality of care at the lowest cost.
The job requires knowledge of practice management processes, process improvement, project management, and collaboration across teams. The right candidate will possess business and mental health acumen, executive presence, and collaborative leadership skills. The Regional Director will utilize excellent communication skills, strong organizational leadership skills and proven operational execution of budget processes, grant compliance and problem-solving skills daily to lead the teams to success.
The Regional Director must have a comprehensive understanding of critical mental health issues impacting vulnerable populations, especially PTSD and other issues impacting members of the military, veterans and their families.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide operational oversight and support to three clinic directors at the Endeavors Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic’s. Own and manage all tracking, reporting, and evaluation of the Cohen Clinic’s Key Performance Indicators, grant deliverables and CARF requirements.
- Provide oversight for the annual budgets, monthly tracking of expenses, provide monthly variance reports and track, support and explore opportunities for funding needs. Support the clinics with tracking revenue, billable charges and address any denials or barriers to billing
- Accountable for management & communication of program deliverable statuses, issues & escalations, as well as, conducting proactive risk assessments & mitigation planning. Escalates to & advises the Chief Operation Officer and/or their designee as required.
- Manage a quality assurance program, support the writing, implementation and revising of policies and procedures, support the credentialing and insurance billing processes. Focus on standardization and implementation of best practices across three mental health clinics.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of clinical principles, mental health practices and knowledge in relevant therapeutic areas.
- Manage, build and support collaborative relationships with the program funders and grantors.
- Represent Endeavors and the Cohen Clinic’s at conferences, meetings of service providers within the community, and liaising with other Veteran or Military-service organizations at the local and national level to maintain partnerships and advance the field by highlighting the clinical operations at Endeavors.
- Additional duties as required.
EDUCATION: A Master’s or Doctorate degree from an accredited college or university in the Mental Health or a related field. Must have acquired all related state licensures and/or certifications.
EXPERIENCE: 10-15 years of clinical experience is preferred. At least seven (7) years of experience with managerial/supervisory responsibilities.
Experience across a range of modalities beyond individual adult treatment to include children, couples, and family treatment is preferred. Experience treating and diagnosing PTSD as well as co-morbid diagnoses (e.g., anxiety), with evidence-based treatments and providing clinical supervision in these areas, is preferred.
Experience working with Military or Veteran population is strongly preferred. Must demonstrate leadership capacity and ability to foster team-building and a supportive, flexible environment. Knowledge of the Cohen Veterans Network model, programing and experience is preferred.
LICENSES: Driver’s License with clear record required. Independent license required such as LPC, Psychologist, LCSW or any other approved licensure to perform services.
VEHICLE: Must have daily use of a vehicle without prior notice.
OTHER: Must be able to support a remote home office if operational needs arise for remote work. Must be available and willing to travel to various locations (30-40%) and with such frequency as the business need dictates. Must be available and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays as required to meet business needs. Willingness to work other duties as required.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
COMMUNICATION: Ability to communicate clearly and effectively via oral and written means. Ability to present a friendly and positive demeanor to staff, board, funders, vendors, customers and the general public.
COMPOSURE: Ability to remain calm and maintain self-control in the midst of difficult circumstances and emergencies. Ability to respond in a professional manner in all situations.
COMPUTER: Proficient knowledge of Word; complex tables, forms, etc. Working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint; Visio a plus. Proficiency with project management software. 50 WPM, 95% accuracy.
DECISION MAKING: Ability to think critically and evaluate the impact of decisions. Requires high level of concentration, focus and use of memory. Ability to set work priorities and to evaluate and create solutions to work related problems.
MANAGEMENT: Knowledge of business and management practices involved in strategic planning, budgeting, resource allocation and leadership. Works with a bias towards action. Ability to evaluate effectiveness of initiatives. Must be highly organized, detail oriented, and reliable.
NEGOTIATION: Ability to persuade and influence regulatory representatives to reach optimum audit and/or investigation results. Ability to present the organization in a professional manner in all negotiations.
ORGANIZATION: Ability to keep various on-going projects organized and files maintained accurately. Above normal levels of concentration and memory required. Requires good time management practices and the ability to meet multiple deadlines.
PLANNING: Ability to think long term; up to one year in advance. Knowledge of project management processes and best practices.
TECHNICAL: Ability to develop and comprehend numerical and statistical data analysis. Expertise in process mapping.
Click HERE to Apply Now!