Senior Data Engineer
You love all things data and analytics, possess excellent design and coding skills and a zeal for owning the complete SDLC of building applications in a DevOps environment. You are excited about working with Azure Data Platform and possess a strong sense of software engineering craftsmanship, take pride in your code. You thrive in collaborative agile teams and are ready to take on new and unexpected challenges while building the next wave of software engineering solutions. The Senior Data Engineer is responsible for owning the following:
- Collaborating with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in Microsoft Azure Data Platform
- Leading the craftsmanship, security, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
- Bringing a passion to stay on top of current trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering community
- Encouraging innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, and self-organization
- Assisting in the hiring of top engineering talent and maintaining our commitment to our values, culture, and passion.
To Succeed in This Role, You Must Embody:
- A team player, but also someone who can successfully complete tasks individually. You can consistently complete daily tasks and handle projects with minimal supervision.
- A strong ability to cope with change. You think about problems and tasks in novel, creative ways when circumstances unexpectedly change.
- An eye for detail. You notice small but important things that other people might not notice.
- An ability to adapt. You display confidence in your expertise, but you also are flexible in your approach in a rapidly changing environment.
- Thirst for knowledge. You are eager to learn and stay abreast of the cutting‐edge
- developments in your field.
- Visionary view on challenges and solutions. You are willing to be a part of a small, dynamic,
- and innovative team while contributing your voice to all aspects of the CVN and its growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field or equivalent experience. Certifications strongly preferred.
- 8 – 10 years relevant experience.
- Very strong on database concepts, data modelling, stored procedures, complex query writing, performance optimization of SQL queries.
- Strong experience in
- T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Data Lake Store
- Azure Data Lake Analytics (Preferred)
- Azure SQL DB
- Azure SQL DW
- Azure Analysis Services, DAX
- Azure Data Bricks with Python/Scala
- Pentaho, Jupyter (Python)
- HL7, FHIR standard
- Experience in building end to end secure solutions using Azure data analytics platform.
- Experience in building generic framework solution which can be reused for similar use cases.
- Experience in building Azure data analytics solutions with DevOps (CI/CD) approach.
- Experience in using TFS, Azure Repos.
- Experience in developing, maintaining, publishing, and supporting dashboards using Power BI.
- Strong experience in publishing dashboards to Power BI service, using Power BI gateways, Power BI Report Server & Power BI Embedded.
- Mentor peers to gain expertise on Azure data platform solutions skills.
Click HERE to Apply Now!