At Centerstone, our mission is delivering care that changes people’s lives. For over 60 years, Centerstone has been providing community-based behavioral health care, substance-abuse treatment and intellectual and developmental disabilities services in Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee. We’re committed to bringing passionate and customer experience-focused individuals to help us continue to provide the best care to our communities. If you think you’re a good match to join our organization, please review the career opportunity below and submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Office Manager is a key member of the Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at Centerstone, Jacksonville. The Office Manager reports to the Clinic Director and oversees day-to-day clinic operations, interfaces regularly with both Centerstone and Cohen Veterans Network staff, and leads the Cohen Clinic at Centerstone’s billing efforts.
The Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at Centerstone is an outpatient behavioral health facility located in Jacksonville, FL. The clinic is comprised of a multidisciplinary team of psychiatrists, psychologists, clinical therapists, case managers, and outreach workers. The clinic offers high-quality, evidence-based, and personalized outpatient mental health treatment tailored to meet the specific needs of Veterans and their families. The clinic is part of the Cohen Veterans Network, a national nonprofit (501c3) network of clinics.
- Ensure that the clinic is in compliance with Centerstone of Tennessee’s policies and procedures and CARF accreditation standards.
- Work as the liaison between the clinic and both Cohen Veteran’s Network and Centerstone’s finance/billing team.
- Manage the clinic’s fiscal operations alongside the Clinic Director (i.e. billing, budgeting, accounts receivables and payables, etc.).
- Work with the Clinic Director to coordinate the managed care billing process, managing local relationships with 3rd party insurance and ensuring that the clinic is in compliance with contractual and reimbursement policies.
- Work with the Clinic Director to coordinate the credentialing of each clinician (CAQH) for 3rd party insurance.
- Assist clients with billing-related matters, and assist clients and/or staff in resolving insurance-related problems/questions.
- Establish policies and procedures (conforming with CTN policies and procedures) regarding compliance, risk management and business continuity
Collaborate with all clinic staff and provide direct oversight/supervision of front desk staff.
Delivering Care that Changes People’s Lives starts with our employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone.
Health & Wellness
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- Wellness Programs – Company Paid
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Life Insurance – Company Paid
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance – Company Paid
- 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
- Retirement and Financial Planning Services
- Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
- You have rights under the Family and Medical Leave Act
Career Development and Growth
- At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
- Tuition Reimbursement (subject to budget and region/state policy)
- Opportunities for growth and movement – We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
- Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and leaders
- Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
Work Life Balance
- Paid Time Off – Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
- Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
- Employee Assistance Program – assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.