This position will provide services to the people of Fairbanks, Alaska. Fairbanks is the largest city in the interior region of Alaska. It is the home of the midnight sun in the summer and filled with the allure of the Northern Lights in the winter. The summers make up for the cold winters with long, beautiful sunny days; great lake and river fishing; hunting; and berry picking. We may consider applicants in the Anchorage, Alaska, area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide evidence-based treatment and assessment for veterans and their families.
· Perform and document patient’s screenings, psychosocial assessments, progress, and referral information.
· Conduct clinical intake assessments on veterans and family members as needed.
· Provide individual, couples, and family psychotherapy to patients, with a focus on delivering evidence-based treatments.
· Collaborate and coordinate with the caregiver, physician, director, case management and all other disciplines to provide the best care to patients as needed.
· Have a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or (Psy.D.) degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA accredited psychology program. Shall have completed an APA accredited internship/residency in professional psychology; or a Master’s degree in social work and licensed to practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW); or a Master’s degree in counseling and licensed to practice as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC); or a Master’s degree in marriage and family therapy and licensed to practice as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).
· A minimum of three years’ experience working with adults, children, couples, and families required.
· Knowledge in DSM-IV/DSM-V diagnoses is required; Experience in PTSD diagnosis and treatment are required.
· Experience working with military populations and/or Veterans is strongly preferred.
· Clinicians should expect to work some evenings and some weekend days during the month to accommodate the schedules of the clients being served.
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation includes a base salary range of $65,000 to $85,000 per year plus an annual performance-based incentive program. Benefits include:
· Medical insurance for employee and children
· 401(k) with up to a 5% employer match
· Dental insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Life/AD&D Insurance
· Long-Term Disability Insurance
· Three weeks Paid Time Off the first year going to six weeks in the second year
· 10 Paid Holidays per year
· Relocation assistance and/or signing bonuses may be available
Click HERE to Apply Now!