Under the supervision of the Assistant Director and in collaboration with the clinical team the Intake Coordinator will facilitate care coordination for all incoming clients. S/he is responsible for completing structured clinical and diagnostic phone interviews, coordinating initial evaluations, and maintaining timely and appropriate documentation. S/he will participate in weekly interdisciplinary clinical team meetings. Will maintain accurate entry of intake data for clinical use and quality and research initiatives.
- Minimum of a high school diploma and 3-5 years of experience (or equivalent combination of degree and experience)
- Bachelors degree in psychology or a related field (preferred)
- Experience in a healthcare setting or research lab (preferred)
- Must pass Pennsylvania s Child Protective Services Act (also known as Act 73) background checks, within 30-90 days of employment.
- Position requires one evening a week
Job Location – City, State: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Department / School: Perelman School of Medicine
Affirmative Action Statement: Penn adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.
Special Requirements: Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
Click HERE to apply!