Silver Spring, MD
The Office Manager and Billing Coordinator will be a key member of leadership team of The Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at Easter Seals Serving DC|MD|VA. He/she will report to the Clinic Director and ensure exceptional customer service is delivered to both external customers (the veterans and military family members using the clinic) and internal customers (the Clinic Director and clinicians, ESDCMDVA management, and CVN management. The successful candidate will be a detail-oriented, organized and analytical leader who will excel at roles and responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Ensuring that the Clinic is in compliance with both CVN and Easter Seals policies and procedures.
- Managing daily financial operations of the Clinic including budgeting and financial reporting, A/R, payables, reconciliations) and coordinating with both Easter Seals’ finance team and the Clinic Director to ensure that all reports are submitted to CVN accurately and on a timely basis.
- Overseeing the Clinic’s electronic health record (EHR) function, including managing the EHR Manager and ensuring that all outcomes reports submitted to CVN are accurate and timely.
- Overseeing the Clinic’s other support staff such as receptionists, billing coordinators, etc. as the Clinic grows to ensure that the Clinic is always appropriately staffed and client operational interactions (appointment setting, greeting, billing, etc.) are handled effectively, efficiently, and professionally.
- Overseeing credential requirements of licensed personnel to ensure that required trainings are taken and that licenses are renewed on a timely basis.
- Monitor and manage CARF accreditation for the clinic to ensure ongoing compliance with requirements and with yearly review and report requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or demonstrated progress toward a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with at least 5 years related experience required.
- At least 5 years of experience working with third-party payers, coding, billing.
- At least 3 years of experience collecting, analyzing and reporting financial data.
- Demonstrated passion for the mission of ESDCMDVA and the MFC required; veteran or military family member a plus.
- Strong computer skills and demonstrated ability to learn new systems.
- Demonstrated experience in data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Ability to translate data into meaningful content that can be used for internal and external reporting and storytelling.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to digest and distill complex subjects into clear messages.
- Ability to train small to medium size groups with diverse experience levels, both in-person and virtually.
Click HERE to Apply!